After seeing his grandparents we went pass our house and went to see if a Sold sign was up and nope not yet! I took a bunch a pictures of the house on the outside since we aren't able to get in the house till we close on Thursday! We are getting excited!
Our house with the for sale sign in our yard
The view of the back
After looking at our house we drove around and found out that Lake George is like 1 mile away from our house which will be nice in the summer :-) and there are lots of walking paths too!
I'm excited about moving but yet sad! Sad to be moving away from my parents when I have been with them for 22 years. Glad we are close by though! Also that we aren't moving in it right away and waiting till July to move in it together after we are married. So Hopefully it won't be so hard moving in July when I have slowly moved stuff over already when we are done painting and what not.
We went to church tonight. We went to Epiphany which is right by Michael's house. I have been there before. After we went to church we went over to my house and my mom made dinner for us. Oh ya and I'm going to miss my mom's cooking for us!!!!!!! I need to start learning how to make dinners I think!!!! I am enjoying every last minute I can with my family before July comes here and we are married and I'm moved out of my pink room!
Tomorrow we'll be watching the Vikings! Hope they win and go to the Super bowl!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment