Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Busy weekend!!!

It's been a couple days since I last got to write in here! I have been busy or should I say we have been busy!!!

On the 28th it was Emily's 21st Birthday! We had family friends come over at night to celebrate her birthday!! Michael and I were suppose to close on our house today, but it didn't happen! We were frustrated! We did get to go over to the house for a walk threw



Here we are just about to go to our house for a walk threw before we close as we thought we were going to but ended not able to!


Michael got my flowers the night before but we took a picture before we left with the flowers lol I just love when he randomly brings me flowers! Makes me smile and just want to squeeze him more and more! I i love him so much!!!

Waiting in the truck at the house for Melissa to come! so we can walk threw the house!


Friday night the day after Emily's birthday Michael and I took her out to dinner at the hard rock for her birthday!



ordering her first drink ever!!!!!! Had to pull out the yellow paper with her picture I.D. LOL I had to do the same thing on my 21st haha

She got a hurricane

Taking her first drink!! Yummy


Sisters! We got the same drink! Not knowing it was going to be 12.99 each! We got to keep the glass it was in so I guess we paid for glass haha... I even got I.D too!!! Surprise surprise haha
The Birthday girl and her soon to be Bro in-law

The love of my life and I! I love him so much!!!! Thanks for being the D.D. honey! Sorry you had to drink boring Mt. Dew all night!!!!!! Next time we go out I'll be the D.D. :)
Her drink and her dinner!
After going to the hard rock, we took Emily to Rock Bottom little did she know all her friends were waiting for her and surprised her. She was surprised!!!!!! She thought she was going out with her friends Saturday night! Thanks for the help Kyle we did an great job surprising her!!!!! I don't know how on earth I kept it from her! LOL
all her friends and her!!!!!! Hope she had a good night! and didn't get too sick!! Michael and I left after a while. I think she had a great night and had a blast!!!!!!!!!
We had a fun night celebrating Em's 21st!!!!
Today Michael and I were busy!!! I got up at 9am which I was surprised! I thought i would have slept in longer I guess I couldn't sleep haha Michael came over and went to this place where they have windows, doors vanities, sinks, you name it they had it for a house!!!!!!!! Everything was really cheap too! We will be going to this place to get all our stuff for our house!! It's in Egan.
Here what the building looked like it was prob. 1 mile long of stuff here are some windows that were under 100 dollars. Can't beat that!!!!
After that we met Michael's friend Jerry and his wife Patti and their 2 kids at the science measume and went to the omni theater and watch The Greatest Places. Michael had never been to it before! He liked it! It was fun! after we went to cassette's for pizza which was very good! The winter carnival was going on too! so it was busy down town st. Paul! it was too cold and we didn't have our warm gear to stay and look at the ice cravings.
After that we went to Minneahaha falls to see. The falls were frozen! it was so cool We go there just in the nick of time before it got dark!
So we are suppose to be closing on our house on Tuesday in the afternoon Both Michael and I said we'll believe it when we have our house keys in our hands and we can call it our home!!!!! We are so ready to be done and have it all be over with and have it our home! We really haven't had the best luck with buying our first home!!! I can't wait till we can start painting and what not! I'm ready to be done with all this crazy stuff and delays with closing! We both wasted 2 days off because we thought we were closing on the 28th and then Friday we were going to go clean it and what not but we didn't close! We were both upset that we kinda wasted 2 days of taking work off when nothing happened. Tuesday should be the lucky day! it's all okay I guess and ready to go! we can't Wait!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment