
Last night we went to meet with the photographer that is doing our wedding! On our way to their house we saw this house and couldn't look at it on the way there. So on the way home I told Michael to go pass this house! I think it's so cool how they did this!! I'm thinking about maybe doing this to our home next year hahah

Every year this house has all these blow up Christmas characters. I swear they have everyone that's at the store! There yard is just covered in these blow up thingys. It kinda looks goofy but gives us a great laugh! Now I will never ever do this to my yard! I promise!

7 months from today Michael and I will be married and be living in our house together!! I am so excited!!! It's going to going to by fast and before we know it will be July 17th :-D Michael told me he is so excited about house new house and we get to redo all the paint in the house and he said I'm so excited I can't even sleep at night I think about it all the time. I think we have a heat wave today! It's 22 degrees outside! Sure it nice to have this lovely heat wave we have today haha.
Tonight I babysit from 6pm - 11:30pm ah! The girl I am babysit is a doll and she's pretty fun. Michael texted me last night while I was at work and said I didn't realize Christmas is next week! I thought it was in 2 weeks! I text him back and so nope it's next week!!! New years is in 2 weeks! Well he can go shopping and get my present tonight or tomorrow night while I am babysitting. I have to babysit tomorrow night too :-) a different family though.
I have my mediation tomorrow in the morning at my lawyer's office in mlps. Kinda nervous for it. I am just praying I don't have to talk to a ton like last time and also we settle tomorrow and won't have to go to court in January!






No comments:
Post a Comment