Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

And........ The house got another offer on it (Monday) Let the games begin

So Melissa e-mailed me at 2:25 yesterday afternoon saying can you call me I just got a call, as I was walking into work. I can get my e-mails on my phone. So I was like crap I got in my room and quickly called her. She said someone else made an offer today (Monday) after that we went over to her house last night when I was done working and tried to figure everything out to do our best to get the house. We offer 5,100 more we did the 100 just incase they asked for 5,000. LOL So after that stressful night I was ready for bed when we got home. These last 4 days have been the most stressful days in my life. It's going to be getting more I know! So we should hear about our new offer sometime today. I was even more sick to my stomach last night!!! We said well if we don't get the house then it's not meant to be. If we don't end up with the house we are going to have a break on houses and start back in February. My fingers are crossed they take our offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday we got a big snow storm and a ton of snow! As you can see in the pictures I just took these a few mins ago! We were not lucky to have a snow day! Poor Emily has to stay in Iowa 1 more day at least. She will be home soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sure we'll be getting way more snow too!!! I almost got stuck coming up the drive way. I hope I can get out at 2:15 when I go back to work

Parents were late picking up their kids last night. Which I knew was going to happen. We got done at 6:30pm! Parents were coming in and saying they were in traffic for 2 hours or more. I am glad I don't have to deal with that. I am dreading next winter when we have a house in the winter and driving. It's really cold and windy the wind shield is very cold!!! The kids won't even get to go outside today on their first day of snow!!! Oh darn for us! I canceled my appointment at the chiropractor, I didn't want to drive in the snow and get in another accident. Nope! I won't be back till Monday now! I will make it threw it.
I am going to take a nap now and pray pray pray we get the house!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment