Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Friday, November 20, 2009

It's been one crazy busy week again! I thought the summer was busy and once summer was over it would slow down and wouldn't be so busy! I was wrong!

Tuesday night I had an doctor appointment for the guy that rear ended me in my car accident I was in it was with a doctor that the guy's lawyer is with. They sent me to him to make sure I am in pain. Of course he is on their side and will say I am fine. He wasn't the nicest doctor. My mom came with me thank goodness. I had to take off work in the afternoon because the appointment was at 4pm. We got there and they made me fill out papers about myself and I wasn't sitting for less then 5 mins and the lady called me back and said I'll take you in a room where you will see the doctor and it will be much better waiting in here. ( I know why she brought us back to a different room I'm sure they had a recorder in the room to see if I would say anything or something) The doctor came in the room he is a dentist it was for my Jaw because I have gotten TMJ. He had brought in a ton of my medical records in with him. He asked me a million questions about my car accident when everything was right in front of him. I was getting upset because how was I suppose to remember every detail about it. He looked in my mouth and jaw and made me see how far I could open my mouth and he also tried to gag me. So I could open my mouth wider. It was the worse hour of my life. We left and I got in the car and start crying. I was upset. Michael came over after thank goodness :-) I have to go see another doctor for the same reason but a back doctor they are sending me to. I have looked him up on the internet and people say he has bad bed side manners and isn't the nicest person. GREAT! not looking forward to it at all that is schedule for Decemeber 5th

Wednesday I started seeing a chiropractor my sister has started seeing one with her back.My mom had talked to him about me and said to have her come in. I never in mind thought I would ever go to one. I have heard all these horror stories about them. I was nervous going there my mom came with me. The doctor was really nice and explained everything before he did anything. He had me lay on the table and they did a massage and put hot packs on my back.
There I am my mom took a picture haha. It felt good. After that was done the doctor came in the room and start to crack my back and neck! He did it so fast I was laughing the whole time pretty much haha. It truly felt amazing and I felt like a new person. I have to go back tomorrow for X-Rays and then Monday I will go back and he will go over the X-Rays and we'll see what he says and what he wants to do. The only bad part is I have to pay a co-pay every time I go which is $20.00 That will add up real fast! I am going to tell him the most I will come in a week is 2 times. $60.00 a week is a lot of money. Since I got cut off for my insurance for my car accident. Good thing I have good health insurance threw my work. In the end we will get the money back after we settle with my lawyer.

I got a letter in the mail from my lawyer saying they have a mediation which is schedule Friday December 18,2009 at my lawyer's office. Which is a negotiation process where in we discuss your case openly with the mediator as a neutral party. The mediator then tries to get both sides to see the other side's point of view and bring the case to a conclusion. The mediator has no authority to tell either side to settle the case and nothing that goes on at the mediation is binding on us in the future unless, of course the is settled. If it doesn't settle on that date we will be going to the Court on January 25th 2010. My fingers are crossed that we settle and won't have to go to court on January 25th. Please pray!!!!!!!!!!! I am nervouse for this.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is already a week away! Time sure flew by! I also can't believe our wedding is in less then 8 months away!!!! It's going to be here fast I just know it. I am excited and nervous at the same time. :-) It will be one of my best days in my life marrying the man of my dreams and also the love of my life.

My sister Emily comes home on Monday for a week for Thanksgiving! I am so excited to see her and spend some time with her. :-) I sure miss her! I am excited for her because in January she is going to Venezuela with our church for a month to work in a hospital there and help the sick people down there. What a great experience she will have and won't forget it. :-) She will be a great nurse when she is out of school and working in a hospital :-)

Tonight Michael and I are going out for dinner :-) I don't know where yet. I am still trying to find a place we could go. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment