Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

About Me

My photo
I am 24 years old and live in Oak Grove Minnesota. I am married to Michael. We are got Married on July 17th,2010. We met on E-harmony met in April 30,2008 and got engaged October 10th,2008. We knew we were ment to be with each other. We enjoy going to four wheeling, going for walks. We have a 1 year old yorkie poo Zoey who we love so much! Our Daughter Lydia Marie arrived a month early and was born Nov. 2nd 2011 we love her so much and love being parents!

Blog Archive

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Good-Bye Palm Treo phone Hello BlackBerry phone :-)

Good- Bye Palm Treo



Hello BlackBerry


Yes that is right I am done getting replacement phone after and after! My Palm Treo has had lots of problems with it. I wasn't able to receive a text message, my clock frozed up, the battery wasn't last long. I went into sprint stores this morning and brought my phone in and the guy said you again!!! (Joking) I said yep! They pretty much know me I am in there at least once a month with my phone. He tried to fixed and couldn't ordered me a replacement phone and I asked how many replacement phones have I had? The guy said this will be your 6th phone! I said Oh NO! I wasn't able to upgrade my phone till January 2011 and I said oh man this is crazy! Is there any way I can get a whole different phone because by January 2011 I am sure I'll have 50 replacement phones by then. He told me to Call Sprint on the phone and tell them what is happening and they will see on your account how many phones you have had and tell them you want a whole new phone. SO i went back home and called and the lady said I had to go to another sprint store and they could give me a whole new phone. So I got in my car and drove off and went to a different sprint store and an hour later they finally gave me a new phone the guy said do you want a different palm? I said oh no I don't, I want a blackberry phone my sister has one and has had no problems with it. He went back to see if they had one at the store and they did and he said you can have it and I'll get it set up for you! I was so happy to get a new phone!! Now the phone part is to try figure out this phone! They didn't give me any book about it or nothing........... fun fun. So I have been trying to figure out how this phone works here and there threw out the day! It pretty much took all morning to get a new phone! what a waste of a morning! Running here and there.



I did buy a phone cover for my new phone :-) It came with 2 covers. I of course put the pink cover on it right away and put the black cover right back in the bag haha I have a feeling it's going to take a good week or so to get use to it and have it figured out! Good thing Emily has this phone and knows how to use it! I can't wait till she gets home to help me! I feel so dumb trying to figure it out.

After that craziness Michelle came over and we went to Mall of America, Man it was soooooooo busy!!! People everywhere it was so crowed! I haven't seen it that crowed in a long time! Well I haven't been there since 2 summer ago! It was crazy the lines in the stores to check out where wrapped around the store and out of the store. It was crazy. I looked at Michelle after an hour of walking around and said are you ready to be done? She goes yep! So we left and went over to Ikea. I love that store :-) It is such a fun store to shop at! We had dinner at the little food court they have on 2nd level. After shopping there which wasn't has busy at it was at Mall of America. But it was still busy with a lot of people. We went back to my house for a little bit. She went home and now I'm here thinking about going to go take a back and relax! I have had the worse head ache today that won't go away and it's driving me nuts!!! I didn't buy anything at Mall of America! I just couldn't buy any more cloths I have so many and don't wear half of them. I am proud of myself that I went to the biggest mall in Minnesota and walked out with nothing! I take that back I did buy bare minerals powder make-up that I needed because I was out of it, it was $20.00. So I only spent $20.00 at Mall of America!! and at Ikea just bought dinner which was $3.00 and for dessert yogurt ice cream for $1.00 not too bad for a shopping day for Amy usually when I go shopping I spent way over $100.00. I am being really carefully on what I buy and how much things are, trying to save as much money as I can before the Wedding and for buying a house. It's realllllllyyyyyyyyyy hard to do but I know i can :-)

I can't believe Saturday is over and Sunday will be here before I know it and then I'll be back at work! Where did the weekend go? It goes by soooooo fast!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment