We had the wedding fair yesterday! It was alright. Just a few vendors there not a whole ton. I felt so over whelmed after we left and got in the car! I said I think I would rather give birth to a kid then plan a wedding! I'm just really over whelmed more on the Invations / programs for our guest. We did find a lady there and she does Invations/programs for couples who are getting married for a side job! I'm really considering having her do ours. Then I won't have to be stressing over it and one less thing I don't have to have do. Who knows.
Michael's mom met us there It was fun. Michael didn't want to go but once we got there he was fine there were tons of foods we tested. Michael's friend was there too, we didn't know they were going to be there. His friend is getting married two weeks after us July 31st. They waited 2 weeks after us so we could make it to their wedding, which was nice. We found the cake we are going with their. It tasted so good! I know it was good cake because I don't really like cake. I wish we could have a Dairy Queen Icecream cake for our cake hehe. I wonder if anyone has ever done that? That would be fun to do! We also found the DJ we will be using too. So got 2 things off the list to find. After going there we took my mom passed the house we fall in love with and showed her it.
Next Tuesday I am finally showing Michael's mom, sister, and sister in-law and my mom and sisters will be there too. My wedding dress and the dress I had picked out for the girls to wear. I'm excited for them to see my dress finally! I feel bad it took so long! It was a busy summer.
I'm so excited for tomorrow night! Molly and I are going to go to the Colbie Caillat/ Howie Day Concert! I'm not looking forward to be standing the whole time of the concert but it will be worth it in the end! She is one of my favorite singers! I went to target yesterday and got a new memory card for my camera so I'm ready! I think 4mg will be plenty for taking pictures and video taping. that's over a 1,000 pictures and 20 mins taping. I won't be taking 1,000 pictures lol.
Don't have much planned tonight! which will be nice! Just hang out and relax. :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment