The Apple Orchard!
The Kids walking threw the maze....... probably making a circle lol
Having fun in the corn maze :-)The corn along the maze we saw
And probably the biggest pumpkins I have ever seen in person!!!!! WOW!!!
We had fun! We got lunch there. We got an hot dog, chips, apple cider, an apple donut, and an apple! I didn't have a hot dog I had everything else but that lol. It was very good! I'm craving for one of those apple donuts! We got back to school at 2:15. It was kinda long time till 5pm when I got done. I kept looking at the clock and the hand wasn't moving any faster. LOL
I came home after work and had dinner with Michael and my mom, my dad had to go do some taste test, molly went to a friends house and Emily was working the night shift tonight at the nursing home. I haven't seen her since yesterday afternoon for 10 mins. I am hoping we can do something in the morning. She leaves Sunday! it sure went by fast!!!
I am not looking forward to Tuesday afternoon when I have my endoscopy I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing! That is for sure, trying to not think about it till I really have too!
I still haven't been feeling good since Tuesday! I hope I'm not coming done with something and it's taking a few days to get it. My whole body is achy, and I'm tired, and have a pounding headache and a low grade temp. I don't want to be sick! Nor do I want that nasty H1N1. Stay away from me!!!!
Yesterday breaking news a family in Colorado was flying a balloon in the sky and they thought their youngest son was in it and missing. I first heard it I was thinking What weirdos! People saw the balloon at first in the sky and thought it was a UFO. Of course it was breaking news to the world. The wife was on wife swap last year. It ended up being the boy went in the attic and was hiding the whole time. The parents just wanted to be on the news and what not!!! These parents need some serious help! Who in their right mind would do this to just be on the news! I swear some people in this country!! LOL





No comments:
Post a Comment